Founded in 1960, Alcore Fabricating Corporation is an established and respected company involved in the design and fabrication of thermoplastic, FRP, and dual-laminate equipment. The quality of its products are well known among its many satisfied clients. A broad range of quality corrosion and chemical resistant products, developed and refined over the years, are offered to clients in many industrial sectors including: Automotive, Chemical, Fishing, Food, Forestry, Manufacturing, Mining, Painting, Plating, and Pollution Control and Abatement.
Our product offerings include:
- Standard and custom sized Storage and Process Tanks in Thermoplastic (Polyethylene, Polypropylene, CPVC), FRP and dual-laminates, cylindrical (vertical, horizontal, flat bottom, dished bottom, conical bottom, dished top, flat top, elevated) and rectangular tanks designed and built to suit.
- Fume/Mist/Vapor/Gas exhaust and removal systems, complete with hoods, draft-boxes, ducts, dampers, mist eliminators, scrubbers, fans, and stacks.
- Anolyte Cells, Anodes, and accessories for the electro-coating process.
- PVC, CPVC, Polypropylene, Kynar (PVDF), Halar (ECTFE), Teflon (FEP), FRP and dual-laminate pipes, fittings, headers, tanks, and custom fabrications.
- Machining of plastic parts such as wear plates, wear rings, bushings, etc.
- Photographic sinks, countertops, light tables, and fume hoods for labs and photo developers.
In-house technical personnel with decades of experience in the plastic industry are available to assist clients with designs and material selections.